In a slightly recursive way, this blog post is a blog post about a blog post which features me and my blog posts... and also my new post...
Thanks to Ollie Bray for his kind words on his blog about my new job, and the "new vision"

On the Single Malt front, my bottle of Ardbeg Correyvreckan has been delayed, but I hope to get hold of it soon: perhaps in time for some celebratory drams. I'll bring the last bit up to the SLF, Ollie.

Just back from a quick trip down to Rochester and the Royal Naval Dockyards at Chatham, where I went with fellow "Pie Society" colleagues today. The weather was kind - thanks to "the Major" for driving the landship down...
Caught up with some nice ales from the NELSON BREWERY. I like the tagline: "England expects every man to drink our beer"...
Here's a few piccies from the day...


Update: Ardbeg arrived safely...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You better bring up more than the last 'little bit' Alan. See you soon and well done agian. OB
Alan Parkinson said…
The trouble is that airlines get fussy if you bring anything more than a small amount of liquid on board...

Popular posts from this blog