Just sent back my ballot to see if I can get a ticket for Michael Palin's New Europe lecture at the RGS-IBG in October. Fingers crossed...

Regular readers of the blog will know that I'm fond of whisky, particularly those served in the Taychreggan Inn in Dundee. Recently discovered that the only whisky distillery in England is in fact in Norfolk. The English Whisky Company's manager used to work at Laphroaig, so this may be rather good when it appears in 2012...

I also like these t-shirts which have just been produced which give away the plot of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I've only shown you half of them though - I'm not a spoilsport...
Just putting together a lot of resources on the new VELIB scheme in Paris. Will let you know more about them when they've finished, but now I'm off for a game of bowls in the evening sun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog