Geography and Beer (Continued)
Another ale tonight, this time the aptly named Adnams Explorer.
Adnams is brewed in Southwold in Suffolk, one of my favourite places and one I try to get down to as often as possible, although it's also a good case study of a honeypot location where house prices have been driven up by second home owners.
Explorer is part of the Beers from the Coast range, which has excellent graphics, and of course, they taste rather nice too. Explorer is rather good for a Geographer to drink I would say, although the brewery website does say it's designed to get younger drinkers and women interested in beer, of which I am neither...

Geography and Cheese
And as Mike Oldfield famously said in "On Horseback" from the classic album "Ommadawn"
"I like beer, and I like cheese"

Here's the lyric in question, by William Murray & Mike Oldfield

    I like beer, and I like cheese
    I like the smell of a westerly breeze
    But what I like more than all of these
    Is to be on horseback

So to http://www.cheeseontour.com
This website features pictures of cheese taken in locations around the world. It currently has over 1300 pictures taken in over 360 locations around the world - including Sheffield.
Why not get your Gouda out and get snapping !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog