The tagging game: 7 facts about me
The aim is to tell people "seven things you didn't know about me"
So, in the hope that anyone finds this interesting...
1. I am very myopic. Take my glasses off me and I'm like a mole in a bokeh existence. (That's not an invitation...)
2. I used to do quite a lot of climbing before I had kids and realised that I'd been taking a few risks. If you look carefully on the image below you can see me en route to the classic Cioch
on the Isle of Skye, which I reached, along with the Inaccessible Pinnacle. Along with a few
friends, we formed the BOILED ONIONS CLIMBING CLUB, which completed a lot of routes in Wales, The Peak District and on Skye. I used to be quite good...
Images of Cioch Slab and Inaccessible Pinnacle by me....
3. I'm a bit sad about clipping geography stories out of newspapers and keeping them. I left 14 bulging lever arch files of newspaper stories behind when I started my new job, and they're probably in a skip now...
4. I've only ever owned Citroen cars. Over the last 20 odd years I've had 3 BXs, 1 AX, 3 Xantias and my current C3 (which is currently very Shiny having had a Shiny hand car wash)
5. I was the school Scrabble champion.
6. I own and use a sat nav.
7. I broke my left arm when I was 10 years old by falling out of a tree. It hurt....
Who to tag ?
I'll go for 7 other people who have geography blogs (and who may also have a spare 10 minutes in the next week or so - apologies if you've already been tagged, and unlike those old chain letters, don't feel obliged to do this - nothing bad will happen if you don't...)
1. Liz Smith of FUNKY GEOGRAPHY
2. Victoria Ellis of GEOGTASTIC
3. Jo Blackmore of GREAT GEOGRAPHY
5. Kenny O' Donnell of the ODBLOG
6. David Rogers of, er, DAVID ROGERS
7. Simon Renshaw of SOAR VALLEY GEOGRAPHY