700 up...
Back in September 2006, I started a new blog: this one...
Since then I have made 700 posts, including this one, which equates to almost exactly one per day over the 2 years: most of them inconsequential nonsense, but I hope a few have triggered an idea, or given the confidence to try something new, perhaps even your own blog...
This blog will shortly be 'moving' to a new home at LIVING GEOGRAPHY, where the focus will be on my new job. I will still post here, but perhaps less frequently... There is also the CULTURAL GEOGRAPHY blog for media related stuff.
I've still got a way to go to catch up with Ewan McIntosh, who has just made his 1501st post on his marvellous blog.

Comments

Miss Ellis said…
Congratulations on your 700th post Alan! And thank you... for every bit of "inconsequential nonsense", there've been at least ten good ideas, interesting websites, and details of books I've had to go out and buy - and of the several geography blogs I read every day, GeographyJazz is always the first! Look forward to reading Living Geography and hearing about your adventures in your new job!

Victoria
Alan Parkinson said…
Glad to hear I'm the first in your blogroll LittleMiss...
By the way, the Mr. Men website is well worth a look
http://www.mrmen.com/
Helen Young has even used it to explore Economic Activity
http://www.geographygeek.co.uk/

Popular posts from this blog