Norfolk Geography Conference
Monday 30th June

Stonehenge! 'Tis a magic place
Where the moon doth rise with a dragon's face
Stonehenge! Where the virgins lie
And the prayers of devils fill the midnight sky






This is a trail for the Norfolk Conference, at the PDC in Norwich, which has a keynote session by Sarah Watts.

I am offering a 55 minute session (ish) - you know I always over-run....

I have decided to mention a few new ideas for using Google Earth and also showcase a lesson designed by Noel Jenkins from Digital Geography.

This will go through the process of curriculum development that I hope will inspire the folks who come to my session to see how they can take an idea for a lesson and "run with it" and use a few of the new website tools to make it a little more creative and engaging...

Will also mention the guide made available at Digital Explorer by Jamie Buchanan Dunlop.

Will also be mentioning my new favourite website: WORDLE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog