The Campaign to Protect Rural England's PLANNING DISASTER site which I have mentioned before has a useful map now added which allows you to choose to add a series of layers which have details of proposed developments which would change the character of rural England.
You can explore which are local issues, and perhaps choose to develop these in the classroom.


A quick look brings up some proposals, including the structure below, which I can see on clear days from close to my house, not that I'm necessarily for or against it. Any ideas what it could be ? Answers in a comment please...Hot today. Must say I actually prefer the cooler weather.
And could this (released in November) finally be the first decent album since Amarok ?
The signs are not ideal I have to say - Hayley Westenra ? Mind you...Faith Brown ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog