Coast: Programme 7
The schedule for this series has been messed around a little, but at 8pm on BBC2 tomorrow you can catch this particular episode, which features my home coastline:
There's a trip on Bean's seal boats too, with the same skipper as when I went on a couple of weeks ago.Also caught the repeat of Top Gear's Polar special last night and although I'm not usually into their 'laddish' humour I quite enjoyed this, especially when the survival expert with the pixellated face pushed Jeremy Clarkson into the water... And I want one of these too...
Rebranding is something I'm preparing resources for at the moment: and a good current example is the Morrison's ad campaign - no more reasons ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't usually like Top Gear, but have to agree this was brilliant.

Popular posts from this blog