SAGT 2006
Another great conference, well organised and attended and with some excellent seminars (and then there was mine...)
Had a marvellous reception at the Discovery Point, followed by a series of workshops and meetings with friends old and new...
I will post more on this in the weeks to come as time permits...
There is an illustrated blog on my website HERE.
There is also a new GOOGLE EARTH blog where you can see all the slides I used in my 2 SAGT presentations.

It was good to meet up with Ollie Bray once again. He has some wonderful ideas from his presentation: "50 Ideas in 50 Minutes" which are available at his site http://www.olliebray.com (he's offered to sell me my own name back...)
http://www.geographyataltitude.co.uk/
Resources from a trip to Denali.

Update
Ollie has now posted a Google Video of his entire presentation which lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Go HERE for all the details.

Rob Chambers has also posted his materials on his GEOBYTES site: click on Department on the left hand side then choose SAGT resources.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Ollie.
You'd be very welcome at the GIS for beginners presentation the SPC are running this year, although I suspect you're not a beginner...
Loving the video work that you've put up now from SAGT.

Popular posts from this blog