Geography and Advertising
I set my Pilot GCSE groups the task of looking for advertising which used Extreme Environments as a context for selling the product.
One of my favourite examples of art which blends the product with Geography is the Adnams campaign.
Beer from the Coast is the name of the site. I own a number of items, particularly the mugs. The print above has pebbles on a beach, but if you look closely, several of them are beer bottle caps. There are lots of other clever visual designs, and I like the artwork which is a little Brian Cook-ish.

Geography and the Pilot GCSE Course


Just registered for the Virtual conference which is being hosted on the new VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) of the GA.
Check it out at http://pilotgcse.geography.org.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog