On Wednesday of next week, I will be in Lincoln at this event.
It is a major event held on the Lincoln Showground in the EPIC Centre, and I will be sharing the duties of manning the GA stand with John Halocha: the GA's PRESIDENT.
Over 100 exhibitors including:
A school garden from Inspirational Gardens, Fairtrade Foundation, Geographical Association, Expo Chef, Resike, Cyclemagic, National Trust, CfBT Talent Lincolnshire, Pulp-works, Gelders, 4solar, Targeted Mental Health, and a Speakers Corner.
For any adults supporting their school to become more sustainable including headteachers, teachers, bursars, governors there are many talks including:
- Achieving sustainable communities through sustainable schools - DCSF and Ofsted
- From Curriculum To Classroom… QCDA Primary Curriculum
- 10:10 - a smart way to cut energy demand in your school
- Developing school grounds with Learning through Landscapes
For students of all ages, activities include:
- M.A.D mountain bike stunt team demonstrations and coaching
- A Million Feet to Copenhagen continued..... - paint your feet to pledge to reduce your carbon footprint
- Garry Swotter and the Carbon Footprint
- International Climate Change Champion speaker
- Bollywood dancing
- Forest Schools
- Louder than Life music workshops in partnership with Lincolnshire Music Service